Friday, August 9, 2013

randomness...

I thought I'd go thru my past pics and share all the random things I've made over the last couple of years...

Since it's the first day of cardinal (pre-season) football, I must start off with the dress I made Stella to celebrate the occasion!  And yes, that's a tutu on the back.

dog harnesses for Stella and other small dogs.

I hand painted glasses from the $1 store for my sister's bachelorette party favors.  Pink is her favorite color!

The headboard in our guest room and matching pillows.  Made with an old duvet cover, foam batting stapled to a piece of plywood when I was 7 months pregnant.

Stella's super soft and cozy bed.


I re-covered our patio furniture pillows.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of them finished on the furniture.

sugar hand scrub in baby food jars and shea butter/coconut oil lippy for party favors for my sister's baby shower.

oatmeal scrubber shower bags.


pepperminty lippy in an upcycled altoids tin.


happy friday! thanks for stopping by. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment