Saturday, July 20, 2013

custom crafts

I finished my friend Angela's baby bedding and she lovedseeing it for the first time after picking her fabric out a month ago! I made 3 fitted sheets, crib blanket, adjustable crib skirt, 2 boppy covers, 2 boobie bags, 3 pacifier holders, carseat blanket and strap to turn carseat blanket into breastfeeding cover. cost about $100 + 40 hours tops in labor. 

boppy cover 1



boppy cover 2



patchwork blanket 


carseat/breastfeeding blanket



bundle of joy

what it looked like inside. 

cellophane wrapped with tissue flowers. 

for andrea's custom crafts, contact me or comment on the page.   

I made these things with a lot of advice from tutorials on blogs and such. as soon as I am more proficient in blogging I will give the proper shout outs! they are at least followed on my pinterest.. 

Thanks for stopping bye! peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment